CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FAITH


This morning I woke with the desire to please my Lord. The word Faith came into my thought, I try to shake it but it would not leave my thoughts. You see all my walk with Jesus was define by my faith, but recently I am living with hope only and not by faith. coming into this knowledge I know without a doubt that something is wrong. During my readings I reconfirm myself to the fact that hope is a noun and I see it in one place looking forward. I see 'Faith' as a verb 'the action man': Faith knows it has already received and acts accordingly and it is for us as Christian to fully operate in that knowledge. This way of life will be pleasing in the sight of God Who said in His word that 'the Just must live by faith'. With my need to please my Lord , I will now exercise my fearless faith in three ways, by my thinking, speaking and acting. I am now unmoved by the negative appearance, therefore appearance will have to move because positive action will take its' place. I know that God's plan for you and me are built upon a rock and what was ours in the beginning is ours and ever shall be ours if we only take His Hands and walk in faith with Him.

0 comments: